I provide individual, telehealth (online) counseling and consulting for residents of Colorado. I received a Masters in Social Work from the University of Denver. I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in the State of Colorado. For the past 21 years, my education, experience and focus of practice is working with adults and older adults who might be:
- Struggling from the death of a loved one.
- Coping with losses from chronic illness.
- Overwhelmed by a health crisis.
- Paralyzed by so many decisions.
- Anticipating grief as death nears.
- Dealing with the challenges of being a caregiver.
- Facing fears, uncertainty and stress from any life transition, loss and the unknown.
- Feeling deep sadness or depression
- Difficulty stopping anxious thoughts that may lead to panic
METANOIA means the JOURNEY to CHANGE one’s MIND, HEART, SELF or WAY of LIFE …no matter what age or where we are in life.
It is POSSIBLE to feel PEACE and BALANCE while adapting the significant changes that have happened. I hope to make you feel safe and comfortable in your own space. I know you might be feeling overwhelmed and it can be a daily struggle just getting ready for the day. This is why I believe telehealth counseling is so beneficial for you to be able to get help and support when your circumstances make it difficult to leave your home.
I will begin with where you are in life. We will discover your strengths, your resources, your wisdom and resilience. I will help illuminate hope that may be hard for you to see right now. Together we will get clarity on what you need and want in your life. We will work together to create meaningful, practical solutions and life-long skills so no matter what life brings you; you will continue to thrive and live out your best life.
You might just need some practical guidance if you are:
- Dealing with issues of aging and planning for the last phase of your life.
- You want to stay safe at home, but don’t know what is the best decision for you and your family.
- You are feeling burned out and isolated from caregiving.
- Chronic illness or a health crisis is forcing you to make a lot of decisions and your resources and support are limited.
- You are at a loss on how to communicate with your loved one who is struggling with dementia, depression, anxiety or loss.
I can lend supportive counseling or brief consulting to help find clarity with what you need. Together, we will find solutions, connect you to resources and support. I will help you navigate through all the decisions and tasks so that you can have peace of mind in the next stage of your life.
So if you are ready to begin, please call me for a free 15 minute consultation and we can see how I might help you begin to move forward on a new path of peace, wellness, balance and hope.
NASW-CO National Association Social Workers
CSCSW-Colorado Society for Clinical Social Workers