The fee for each therapy session will depend on the length of therapy we decide is appropriate for you. Therapy sessions are typically weekly or biweekly for 20-50 minutes depending upon the nature of the presenting challenges. It is difficult to initially predict how many sessions will be needed. We will collaboratively discuss from session to session what the next steps are and how often therapy sessions will occur. My current rates are listed below:
- Initial Intake: $175
- 60 minute session: $150
- 45 minute session: $125
- 30 minute session: $65
Depending on your current health insurance provider, it is possible for services to be covered in full or part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Does my health insurance plan cover telehealth/telemedicine/online therapy for mental health?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I currently am a provider for BCBS, Tricare for Life, Anthem of Colorado, Medicare, Humana, Aetna, Tricare West, Optum United Behavioral Health, and Cigna. Please check with me because I may be contracted with more insurance plans.
Payment for telehealth services will be made shortly after each session. Through your client portal your credit card on file will be charged via Stripe.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Should you cancel or miss an appointment with notification less than 24 hours this will result in being charged for half the service fee for your missed appointment.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!